Baton Rouge House Fire Proves Deadly

posted by WJBO Newsradio - 

Fire Rescue Getty

Authorities say a man is dead as the result of a house fire in Baton Rouge early Monday morning.

The coroner identified the victim as 59-year-old David Braud who died of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.

The St. George Fire Department responded to the blaze around 4:30 to find much of the structure engulfed by flames.

No word so far on the cause of the fire.

Copyright © 2018 TTWN Media Networks LLC Photo: Getty Images

title

Content Goes Here