Retired Firefighter Pulls Young Girl Out Of Burning Home

Orange Dancing Flame

A retired Baton Rouge firefighter is being credited with saving the life of a young girl yesterday.

Kevin Scott was walking by when he saw a home on fire and was able to make entry to rescue the child who had fallen while checking out a loud noise coming from inside the Washington Avenue home.

The home was heavily damaged, and the fire was apparently caused by a faulty refrigerator. No one was injured.

Copyright © 2018 TTWN Media Networks LLC Photo: Getty Images

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content